Thursday 6 August 2015

My Time At Corfu



I went on holiday to Corfu, Greece last week for two weeks and it was really nice to have a break. We stayed all inclusive so all meals and drinks were already paid for and you could have as much as you wanted. We stayed at the Lois Kerkyra hotel, which is part of the Thompson family hotels. The only bad part was the all inclusive band as it made me now have a white ring around my arm from where the sun didn't get to. A good point though was lots of nice looking lads! Here are some photos from my stay.


The beach was really nice and I spent most of my days here.





You could see to the other side of Corfu from here.


The town was really pretty at night.


My brother wanted me to take a photo.


The sunsets were amazing.





The harbour was quite close to the complex.


We stayed on the balcony bottom row 5 along from the left.







There were some big cruise ships.


This is the view from my balcony.



No comments:

Post a Comment