Friday 30 October 2015

New York Trip



My school took me and 28 other students on an art and culture trip to New York. Bear in mind that I live in England and the longest flight that I have ever been on is 5 hours. There were 4 teachers and the 29 students and everything actually went perfectly. Here are a few of the shots that I took with my camera.


This is the view from one of the windows in my shared room. It's only a fire escape but we don't have them in England so it looked pretty cool.

We got to go on a tour around radio city hall and had those lanyard passes and everything. We met a Rockette and got our photos took too.

We were able to go to the top of the rock and had time to take lots of photos. It was amazing to be able to look out over the entire city.


















Central park looked amazing from up here.



This is the view of the New York City skyline from the ferry on the way to The Statue Of Liberty.















We booked tickets to go ice-skating at the Rockefeller centre but as I was already injured I decided not to go on and instead became chief photographer and was accompanied by another injured student, Olivia.





This was my helpful assistant Olivia (I didn't realise that the flash was on at the time)

Isabel was quite clumsy on the ice so Hannah decided to help her.

Isabel appears scared as she sees a man dancing on the ice.

Hannah saw me when I was taking a photo so posed.

I love this picture of these lot laughing because they are the kind of people that can always make you smile.

There was also just a random man in a suit dancing.

Isabel looks very confident whilst reaching across the gate to find the next part of the wall.

Isabel can be a very mean person whilst under pressure.

I found this picture funny when I zoomed in and saw only Ellie looking at the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment