Saturday 9 April 2016

The Liebster Award


The lovely Caitlin from CaitlinLucy has nominated me for a liebster award. The Liebster Award is like a tag in which blogs with less than 300 followers answer questions and nominate other bloggers to do the same to connect with each other. 

What keeps you motivated to blog?
I feel like looking through other people blogs and cool aesthetic instagram accounts make me more motivated to create something rather than just write something up. Also if there is something that I just need to rant about then my blog is the perfect place.

What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging?
I feel like the hardest part about blogging for me so far is thinking of blog post ideas because that can become rather tricky once you have used up your imagination skills for the day.

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is knowing that people are reading it and taking in what I am saying (vain I know) but also when people comment lovely things because it makes me feel really happy.

What is your favourite book?
My all time favourite book has to be Hexed by Michelle Krys and the second book Charmed. If you have never read it then please do because I honestly cannot rant enough about how bloody good it is!

What is your favourite restaurant?
My favourite restaurant at the moment is Canteen and Cocktails. If you don't know what Canteen and Cocktails is then stay tuned because a review of it is coming up as I went there for my birthday meal (self-promo complete haha)

Milkshakes, cold coffee or smoothies?
I think I probably prefer smoothies because whenever I go into Costa's I always automatically get a smoothie. I also love milkshakes though as it is probably one of the only ways I will drink milk because ,in my opinion, milk tastes disgusting.

What is your favourite season and why?
I think my favourite season might be summer because it just makes me feel really happy. I was contemplating saying Autumn/Fall but in actuality I feel like that is more of my tumblr season and also makes me feel a bit depressed but at the same time warms my heart. I am a bit strange I know.

What is/was your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subject at school is probably graphics because it is one of the only lessons that I am with my best friend Isabel and the teacher is really funny and lets me listen to music and mess around.

What languages can you speak?
I can speak English obviously as it is my first language.
Je parle un peu petit francais. (French)
Yo hablo un poco espanol (Spanish)
Ich spreche nur ein kleines bisschen Deutsch (German)

What is your favourite blog post you have written?
I think it could be 'New York Trip' because I loved reminiscing whilst looking through my photos and re-telling stories from my trip. I also could be 'My Personal Thoughts On Beauty' because it was kind of like a mini rant about what I believe in.

If you could be any animal for a day what would you be?
I would be a wolf because I really love wolves and I would spend the entire day hunting and the entire night howling at the moon.

To answer my 11 questions I nominate:
1. Lii - byliil
2. Florence - CountingTheDaisys
3. Hazel - MyFairFreckles
4. Shona - ShonasStyle
5. (Mia) Lyza - ChaoticTales
6. Sophie - SophieAnneHamilton
7. Kaja - PrettyMuchTheBestBlog
8. Fillipa - AlwaysADot
9. Kathryn - KathAndCake
10. Natasha - NatashaTodd
11. Johnna - TheSentimentalCynic

Questions:
1. What is your dream job?
2. If you got to marry your celebrity crush who would it be?
3. What is your favourite clothing store?
4. Who/What inspire you to start blogging?
5. What are your favourite things to blog about?
6. Describe yourself in one word
7. What is a fact about you that is unique?
8. Describe your dream home
9. What is your do to pick-me-up song?
10. Who is your role model?
11. How tall are you? (I am basically a giraffe so I wanted to see if anyone else is!)

Rules:
1. You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
2. You have to answer the questions asked to you in a blog post.
3. You have to nominate 11 new bloggers.
4. You have to set 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

Thank you all for reading and I'm so looking forward to reading the responses of the nominees!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Macy for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Macy, THANK YOU!! This meant so much to me. I am going through some really hard life stuff right now and to see this nomination made me feel so loved. You're the best!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are amazing though. I absolutely love your blog. Of course you are loved, you are part of the blogging community so how could you not be loved :) xxx

      Delete